Welcome to Durango Big Picture High School!
Enrollment Dates & Information
Enrollment is open for the Spring, 2018 semester!
We have the following openings available:
9th grade: 3
10th grade: 1
11th/12th grade transfer students: 3
This packet (2017-18 BP Application) above is the first step in applying to our school.
If your student is new to Durango School District 9-R, please bring in:
- The name and address of the school and district where your student previously attended
- State issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Current address & phone numbers where the parent/guardian can be reached
- Proof of residence such as a utility bill
- Any other pertinent information for your student, such as special education records, medications needed, etc.
1. Fill out the application.
2. Schedule a Shadow Time. Your student will spend 30 minutes at the school so that they can more fully understand the program. Prospective student fills out the 10 Expectations
while they visit.
3. Schedule an Interview. Parent and student are required to attend an 30-60 minute interview. During this interview, both parent and student will be able to ask more questions about the program.
4. Hold the Interview.
5. Make a decision about attendance within 24 hours after the Interview.
For more frequently asked questions about enrollment and registration please refer to our District website.
If you have further questions regarding Durango Big Picture High School enrollment or registration please contact:
Phone: 970-259-0203 ext. 2700