Welcome to Durango Big Picture High School!
Enrollment Dates & Information
Enrollment is open for the Spring, 2018 semester!
We have the following openings available:
9th grade: 0
10th grade: 0
11th grade transfer students: 3
We are no longer accepting Seniors this year.
1. Fill out the application
. This will take 15-30 minutes to complete. Applicants are placed on the wait list in the order that the applications are received.
2. Schedule a Shadow Time. Parent and student will spend 30-60 minutes at the school so that they can more fully understand the program.
3. Schedule an Interview. Parent and student are required to attend an 30-60 minute interview. During this interview, both parent and student will be able to ask more questions about the program.
4. Hold the Interview.
5. Make a decision about attendance within 24 hours after the interview.
If your student is new to Durango School District 9-R, please bring in:
- The name and address of the school and district where your student previously attended
- State issued Birth Certificate
- Immunization records
- Current address & phone numbers where the parent/guardian can be reached
- Proof of residence such as a utility bill
- Any other pertinent information for your student, such as special education records, medications needed, etc.
If you have further questions regarding Durango Big Picture High School enrollment or registration please contact us: